Book Your Appointment
Call 07501659626 to book an appointment or alternatively just email firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the type of massage, duration and
Please leave a message with your name and telephone number in case the line is busy or I am in the middle of
You can also use the contact form below.
To book online:
You can book your appointment online using
COVID-19 Safety Updates:
Dear Valued Clients,
I understand you might be feeling a bit nervous about things going back to normal, so I have added some additional safety measures to make sure you feel as safe and comfortable as possible when you come in for your treatment.
I would like to assure you that I always hold high hygiene standards and will continue to do so. My studio will remain clean and sanitized at all times as I will continue to implement all sanitizing guidelines before and after each client as recommended and mandated by health authorities. Due to COVID- 19 I am implementing the updated safety protocols recommended and mandated by the industry professionals in regards to any government updates.
I care about your health and wellbeing and taking extra precautions in order to keep the salon a safe space for all:
- Please arrive as close to the appointment time as possible – we keep a limited number of people in the salon to maintain social distancing. I will let you in after sanitizing your hands
- The waiting area is temporarily closed please come alone for your appointment
- You will be required to wash your hands before and after your treatment
- Please wear a mask or be prepared to wear one which I will give you
- Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and mask will be made available to you
- Appointments will have to be arranged online, by telephone or email as access to the building will be by appointment only
- During your check-in procedure, your temperature will be taken and I will ask you to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire. Please bring your own pen
- Please try not to touch surfaces in the treatment room and salon
- I will be using personal protective equipment during your treatment
- Please bring a bottle of water for your refreshment to your appointment
- Please pay by a card or other cashless methods
- If you are experiencing any cold-like symptoms please reschedule your appointment
I am following the government updates on the situation and will act on any advice given
Thank you for your cooperation during this time
Arcadia Wellbeing Therapies
286 Holloway Road, London N7 6NJ
(inside Studio N7 Hair and Beauty)
Due to coronavirus restrictions, business hours may vary for the near future. Please confirm with the business.